How to Configure a Blackberry to Access a SmarterMail email Account.
1. Select the Setup icon on your Blackberry (If the icon is not visible, you may need to press the Menu button and select Show All)
2. Select the Email Settings icon
3. Enter your user name and password for your provider's Blackberry Internet Service.
4. Choose Add a new email account
5. Select Other as the type of account
6. Enter your email address and password for your SmarterMail account
7. Once the BIS system setups the account, you will get a message stating that the account has been successfully added.
8. A new icon will be created on your Blackberry menu for the new account. You will receive an Activation email once the account is completely configured. Please note that it may take up to 20 minutes for the Service Books to update on the Blackberry.